Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So Anna has tagged me, so I am tagging anyone who reads this blog to post:

6 Quirky/Weird Things About Me:
  1. I have a thing for shoes and purses -- I probably have over 50 pairs of shoes/boots and probably over 20 purses -- in the past year alone, I have bought 5 pairs (I've been exercising restraint) and 8 purses (2 Prada, 5 Coach, 1 Fendi)
  2. Whenever I eat something that is too salty/spicy, I NEED to eat something sweet. It also works the other way so if I eat something too sweet, I NEED something salty/spicy.
  3. I used to be very shy, but something happened in my late teens and now I can be a very agressive, nasty Bi-atch when people tick me off
  4. My favorite movies of all time are the Lord of the Rings trilogy-- I think I've watched them close to 10 times. BUT I only watch the parts with Legolas (Orlando Bloom), Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen) and the Elves (Liv Tyler) and fast-forward anything that shows just the Ents (talking trees) and the Hobbits (Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, etc) -- I thought those parts were boring
  5. When I was a teenager, I LOVED Top Gun and Tom Cruise and have seriously watched it over 100 times. But now I think Tom Cruise is an idiot so won't watch it any more.
  6. I have a "dirty little laugh" as my husband likes to say. He says it only happens when I'm feeling kind of evil or when I'm playing a joke on him or the kids.

7 Random Things About Me:

  1. I LOVE to shop for pretty much ANYTHING -- especially if it's on sale
  2. Reading is one of the things I enjoy the doing the most. I read virtually anything and everything from biographies to romance novels to murder mysteries to medical thrillers.
  3. I am a total Harry Potter fan! Love the books and surf mugglenet.com
  4. Love coffee (non-fat no-foam lattes or at Christmas, the gingerbread lattes). My fave is Cafe Artigiano but will take Starbucks as it is more accessible.
  5. I'm not even 5' tall! I'm only 4'11"
  6. I don't like insects of any kind and am scared of pretty much all animals. I've had some bad experiences with dogs as a kid though I really want one of my own (Golden Retriever puppy)
  7. I love anything cute. I am a big Hello Kitty fan, and have a huge Winnie-the-Pooh collection. I guess you can say that my favorite place on earth IS Disneyland!!

No comments: