Thursday, June 28, 2007



Here is a layout that I created for a Fancy Pants contest. I love how the striped paper imitates the pattern on the Korean pagaoda in the photo.

I glued the pattern paper to the FP Biggest Board flourishes and letters, and then sanded the edges to distress it a bit. I wanted to use a heart as part of the flourishes (to match the two hearts on the bottom), but didn't have a chipboard one. So I used a punch and made multiple cuts on the FP paper and glued them one on top of the other until it was 3-dimensional. I also used 2 Heidi Swapp ghost hearts for the bottom, and glued a piece of the FP paper under it so that it had a very subtle pattern when you look at it.

Items used for the layout:

  • Fancy Pants Mulberry Road pattern papers
  • Fancy Pants Biggest Board Lotsa Letters
  • Fancy Pants Biggest Board Flourishes
  • Heidi Swapp pink ghost hearts
  • Heart punch

2 comments:

Anna Zalamea said...

Felicia!!! WOW!!! This is soooooo beautiful!! I would love to see this LO IRL!!

Janet said...

Gorgeous Felicia!!!