Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Sneak Peek Layout!


Here is my second project made for Remember Me Scrapbooking. It is a 2-page 12x12 layout showing the great time my girls had at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. The title has a question mark at the end that I made by combining a backwards "c" and an upside-down "i" -- it is a question mark since the title "Monkeying around" isn't 100% true since we all know gorillas aren't part of the monkey family! I cheated and only inked the Bracket part of Autumn Leave's journaling stamps so that I didn't get the lines or the other bracket.

This layout was made with:
  • Reminisce pattern papers
  • Bazzill cardstock
  • Gel-a-tins clear stamps
  • Autumn Leaves clear stamps
  • Versa and Tim Holtz inks
  • Zig pens

Check out the original layout at Remember Me Scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

Great 2 page LO!! I think I'm gonna lift this -- so great that you have lots of pics in this LO and it doesn't look crowded at all. Thanks for sharing Felicia!