Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Work Done

I've worked on some projects for Distinctly Me and thought I would share them on my blog .

This is a card I made that folds out kind of funky -- it's unique and just a little more fun than a standard card. I used the Distinctly Me Cardstock sticker (Life Partners),and paired it with Provocraft paper, Bazzill, ribbon and this beautiful metallic pearlescent cardstock I got from my husband's company.

I also used the rest of the Distinctly Me Cardstock Stickers to make a mini book. I again used the same cardstock, Bazzill, Basic Grey paper, Studio G clear stamps and ribbon.
To see more of the inside pages and other projects for Distinctly Me, follow this link https://www.distinctlyme.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9.


1 comment:

Anna Zalamea said...

Wow Felicia!! The card is absolutely fabulous! i love the design and the way it folds out. You have to show me how to make a card like that. thanks for sharing!