Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do You Ever Keep Secrets?

Let me ask you a question -- do you ever keep secrets from your best friend or your husband? I don't. At least not ususally.

HOWEVER, a couple of weekends ago, I went shopping with some girlfriends and found a pair of shoes that I just HAD TO HAVE!! You know the ones...looks beautiful - makes you look fabulous -- you just can't live without them! Well, normally it wouldn't be a problem, but with the amount of money that I spent on scrapbooking supplies in the past month or so with all the old stuff going on sale and all the pre-orders everywhere...well, I made a promise to DH that I would NOT buy anything I don't really need, especially new shoes when I must have over 40-50 pairs at home (not that I've actually counted them).

Look, could you say no to this??


So for the past few weeks, I've felt very guilty about not telling DH about them. I managed to smuggle them into the house via my handbag (I told the salesperson that I didn't need the box)and I've been keeping them at work. Unfortunately he notices any new clothings, shoes and bags I have so am working at telling him eventually!

Darn that budget of mine. I must win the lottery!!

No comments: