Friday, February 02, 2007

Harry Potter!!!

Anyone else a Harry Potter fan??? I just got an email about the 7th and final book coming out on July 21st -- can't wait to get my hands on it. I think I will have to re-read the other 6 books so that I'm up-to-date when I start reading the last one. I hate it when I'm reading and think, "did this happen in the last book?" -- though to be honest, I just really enjoy his adventures. And the 5th movie is due out this year though I can't remember when -- though I enjoy the movies, the books are way better!

Though part of me feels that Harry should die so that they can't continue on the series (R.K. Rowling said that she will not write another Harry book after this one) because sometime other authors do a "spin-off" and they are never as good as the original author. Look at the Godfather books by Mario Puzo -- someone continued on the stories after he died, and they are terrible!

The other part of me really wants Harry to live a very happy life with Ginny Weasley. After all he's been through, he should be entitled to some happiness, don't you think?

No comments: