Then I thought about what I've accomplished in the last year since my last birthday. I have:
- made new friends through Lovebug, Pick-of-the-Patch and Remember Me.
- gotten a lot faster at completing layouts (sometimes).
- tried not to let the little things bother me so much.
- spent more quality time with my girlfriends, whether it's shopping or scrapbooking or just chatting
- been more open with trying new foods -- raw oysters, buffalo, caribou
- been more patient with teaching my ODD her homework
- realized that status/titles/pay raises are not everything and I don't regret making the decision to spend more time with family.