- Be more active and fit.
- Date Wil more on a romantic setting rather than just trips to Costco for a hotdog prior to grocery shopping.
- Eat healthier -- bye-bye Costco hotdogs!! : )
- Spend more quality time with the girls -- they won't be small for long.
- Be more organized -- my room and computer areas look like a tornado hit them.
- Be better with money - shop less!
- Be more patient.
- Do more - try to scrapbook at least 3 times a week.
- Do more multi-page and multi-picture layouts.
- Use up my stash -- buy less, hoard less.
- Be more adventurous - use colors/embellies and things that I would ordinarily not try -- at least once. How do I know if I can do it if I don't try?
- Make gift albums for the parents for Christmas this year!
Whew...let's see if this works. So far today I have NOT spent any money!!! Though it will be hard with Remember Me having their sale this weekend...